Volunteer | Donate | Social Media | Walk the Block
- Volunteer 2 hours per month or 2 hours per week any time of the week. Call us for more information or go to our Volunteer page to learn more.
- Our Annual Appeal is in the mail! Please consider making a tax-deductible donation!
- Support Expansion to South Santa Barbara County. Click here for more information.
- Make a monthly tax-deductible donation – $20.00 per month goes a long way in helping seniors age in place! Download our Pledge Form or make a donation right from this page through PayPal.
- Break the Barrier, a project led by youth in support of our seniors, is underway. For this project, various donations are needed: time, drought tolerant plants, weed barrier, and garden staples. Call us to learn more: 805-925-0125.
- Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter – like, share, re-post on your time-line, re-Tweet… tell your friends, tell your neighbors… We post information on community resources, fall prevention, and more. The more people learn about the need to support seniors and/or become aware of simple things we can do to help older seniors in our lives, the more we become a community that is active in preventing poor general health, malnutrition, and isolation among the elderly living among us.
- Walk the Block with us during the month of May to raise awareness about the needs of the elderly and help our community learn simple steps they can take to help break isolation and loneliness among our senior population. To register for this event, contact Anna: 805-925-0125.
We hope you’ll consider joining us in our mission to help our senior population live independently while maintaining dignity, respect, and quality of life. Two hours of volunteer time per month or a monthly donation plan of $20 a month is a life-changing gift.
- Volunteer Drivers to help our home-bound seniors get to the grocery store or medical appointments. Help two hours per month or two hours per week, any time of the week. Mileage reimbursement at the rate of .55 per mile is available.
- Volunteer Gardeners. Many of our homebound seniors can’t afford a gardener and can’t do the work themselves. A beautiful garden can brighten hearts. Support our new Break the Barrier Project.
- Volunteer Handy-man/woman. Little jobs sometimes turn into big repair jobs. If you can fix a leaky faucet, change a lightbulb, and do other small repairs, join us by becoming a volunteer.
- Friendly Visitors needed to help brighten a seniors day. It’s no more than an hour or so and the difference you will make is beyond words!